POST 8: ENGLISH LENGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello everyone, in this blog I will talk about my experience learning English at University. To be honest, I have found it a fairly relaxed experience, I think it has not been difficult, since in school I was doing super well in this subject (I am not an expert anyway) I still need to learn to improve modulation, because My tongue gets tangled up or it is difficult for me to pronounce certain conjugations of words, in the same way I need to learn better to understand sentences that are written in one way, but are not read literally, that is, I need to interpret. What I try to improve when I watch movies or series, where I see them with subtitles and in the original language. In the same way I do it with the songs, I try to translate them first, and then see the subtitles, to see if I am correct or learning words that I did not know. 

English has always caught my attention, therefore, I look for small ways to learn it or integrate it into my life, for example: on my cell phone, on television, in texts, etc. fully, but at the moment it isn't something that worries me, I still have time to learn it

What I do rescue is the use of Blogs in my university education of English, since it is a dynamic way of learning and in turn of practicing, it gives a youthful and dramatic touch jajaja, I like it too much, especially when you have to explain things self-interest.


Comentarios

  1. Hi dear Annabell, I think the same about the blogs and that youthful and dramatic touch, accentuated by typical expressions of the movies or letters.
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi my dear friend.
    I'm glad you liked the experience of blogging weekly. I like it because it's a way to distract myself from university doing something different and that I like, like writing. At the same time it's interesting to read the experiences and get to know other people a little more. That has led me to know you better and to know more about you. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares