MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


  
Everyone, on some point in their life, has been consumed in that precise moment when the music in your ears put on you thinking about everything, with a lost look and a deep and drowned sentimentality...
The way through  this music circulates immerses us in a reality created by ourselves, and yes, I'm talking to earphones, those little pieces of plastic that are embedded in our ears and make us see, feel, perceive and hear a different world. By themselves aren't a useful device, because they need an extra element for their complementation and ideal operation, for example: a cell phone, a computer, a Tablet, an mp3, etc.


I remember when I was 12 years old, I had my first headphones, they fell off my little head hahaha, they didn't last long, because I was always a little careful UPS! but, over the years, with technological innovations, I have acquired the earphones that are included in the cell phones (like everyone jajaj). With them, I've been through cries, joys, dances and naps. 
I love wearing them when I travel, when I can't sleep, when I need to focus, when I need privacy and space, they give it to me. 
I'm more than grateful for this intimate artifact and that such intelligent people were able to invent something so simple but complete. Also, I guess everyone knows what it's like to insulate the outside from the inside just by put them on.
Feeling love, feeling pain without anyone noticing it, because at the end, the songs expose you as a person, they are capable of describing you and showing the world what you feel, how you feel it. Or you can put on earphones and be a mystery to the world.


Life without them would be a little less personal than already is ...



Comentarios

  1. Come to think of it, my life would be meaningless without headphones, it's like going to another planet!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares