POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

 Hello everyone, today I'm going to tell you about my future job as an interior designer or so I hope. As a small reminder is that I'm studying Architecture, which I would like to work on in the future, however what I hope to be able to merge with it's the ability to design spaces and hence have another job, which would be my future job that I look forward to it. 

When I think of interior design it is every time I enter an unfamiliar place. I think about what would I put in what place, what would I change to make the place more pleasant. This job requires movement, going from one place to another, visiting spaces, shops, being inspired, it's a type of dynamic work, but at the same time an office depending on the fase in which it be.

There is a point that this type of work requires and is that you have to look for clients, since it is not very crowded, therefore, you have to go from one place to another, from one region or city to another, so it would be in constant movement and I like the idea. As for my monetary income, that clearly depends on how many clients I have because it isn't a fixed salary job (ideally I want to work independently), but with 1 a month I earn a minimum salary, therefore having 1 to 3 per month would be the dream.

Comentarios

  1. Wooow interior design, I like it too :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dear Annabel, I always see an interior designer on tiktok. It is a very entertaining and interesting job. I imagine myself living in a pinterest type house. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Annabel de Donoso.
    I loved reading your post, we have a common specialization. I hope someday you'll make it and be a great interior designer. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the interior design is very cool, I like it too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares