POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello everyone, today in this blog I'm going to talk about what, in my opinion, could change the university degree that I am studying- Architecture. Well first of all my criticism begins with the distribution and amount of unnecessary asginaturas that can be observed throughout all of Chile. By this I mean that the number of subjects are too many for the career, that causes the number of years of studies to be more. And according to what I believe is the mismanagement of each subject, because there are some that could perfectly merge is one or simply, in the case of others, be eliminated, since they are only filling bouquets.


Architecture itself is a very time-consuming career, directly through the "workshop" subject, which is what allows training professionals with all the practical knowledge required, which to my liking in the Faculty of Architecture has achieved in a very efficient way, but the academic load and it is fed up, however, seeing the matter they present is fine, the only thing that fails is what I already mentioned about the number of unnecessary branches.

As for the Faculty as such, it seems to me that the quantity of teaching aids, that is, the equipment and the quality of material, could be much better. In addition to the university infrastructure is old, so for the quality of teaching and the money paid, it could be much better, because in winter the environment is very cold, due to the lack of care of the structure, such as windows, walls, doors, etc. Mainly, the university teaches very well, which could work much better with the quality of the student environment to improve.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Annabel, I agree with you about the faculty infrastructure. I was amazed at the faculty at Beauchef. In Spanish I could say that "quedé peiná pa atrá".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI my dear friend Annabel de Donoso.

    Regarding the workshop course, I think exactly the same as you. I feel that it is a course that really demands a lot of time and could easily cope better if the academic load of the course were not so heavy. Merging workshop with the other 5 theoretical courses that we have, I think it has been a horrible experience, even though it has always been like that, or so they usually tell us as an excuse. Regardless of that, it isn't healthy.

    I hope you do very well today, in the workshop delivery. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares