POST 4: FREE THEMED TOPIC ABOUT MY CAREER

 


I’m in my second year of the career and I can say that it has turned around as I didn't expected it to be, but it is not necessarily a bad thing, cuz I’m knowing the things that I didn’t know. I decided to study this because I like the idea of ​​comfortable and strategically designed environments, I like mathematics too and I'm a good draftsman haha.

Architecture beyond being a design, the background includes studies of spaces, sensations and ideas, the design arises as a response to all the needs and approaches that the environment gives us, it helps to have representation, comfort, shelter, environments and variations, helps to have identity. The way in which a space can make you feel good about how it is developed is incredible and I had not discovered it until now. Knowing that my career can be directed towards a particular user, towards a community, towards a city, is interesting, since it unfolds in different scope, I like it!

Therefore, I can say that I like it, it is fun although stressful, since my courses take a lot of time and some are demanding, but hey you have to put effort into it and succeed.

Comentarios

  1. Hi my dear Annabel Donoso.
    I'm glad to have you as my classmate, I always laugh with you. It's true that you draw well, I have seen your works and they are quite good:).
    I hope we manage to finish well this semester. Cheer up.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dear Annabel, architecture is "fun but stressful" I agree with you.
    I would like to work with you in some future branch, I have good memories when we were with the urban planning lady.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares