POST 6: TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about time, travel and dreams, where if we mix everything together it would be a bit of "time travel to the future". I consider myself a very dreamy, idealistic, romantic, hopeful person. So if you ask me about a particular day where I would like to travel, it is to the future, specifically in 10 years this same day, hour, minute but in 10 years. Since I was little I have idealized my life in such a way that I wanted to be a young mother, marry young and a common but happy life, and what I mean by happy is dynamics, travel, outings, spontaneous meals and blah blah blah. In the same way, I visualize myself working from here to there (jaja), enjoying my life in my own way with whoever wants to be by my side to share it with me, which consequently leads me to postpone being a mother to some extent, but there is still time. 

I want to see myself, where I have arrived, with whom I have arrived and how I've done it, although I must confess that it is terrifying to think about it, because life gives many twists and turns and surprises in the most irrational ways possible. but at the same time it's something that I will have to face, overcome and learn. Therefore, seeing myself and what I can achieve from now on is something that could give me strength for what is to come and take advantage of what I already have. That means that I just wait for a little look, not settle down, because at the end of the day, if it's something good or bad, as is my future, I will be there in a few more years, then I can wait.

Comentarios

  1. Hi dear Annabel, I just wanted to stop by to say that I love your blog, it's very "aesthetic" (insert yellow sparkles).

    I would be curious and scared to see myself in 10 more years.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dear Annabel de Donoso.
    I found your post very interesting. I hope I can be in that moment of your life. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares