WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

Hello again, in the last blog I told you about me, but not everything. In this instance, I will tell you about my student life throughout my childhood and adolescence. 

Since I was a child, I always liked looking at people's teeth and seeing their smiles, so my first option was to be a dentist!. Over the years, it stopped attracting my attention and I realized that I liked the idea of ​​combing people's hair and the colors that I could wear. It was never something concrete. 

Later when I grew up I lost my way, I didn't know what to do with my university studies, in fact, I didn't know until a month before taking my university selection test (PSU). 


I chose Architecture.

If you ask me why, I really don't know, it was an impulsive decision, based on my tastes and preferences. I like mathematics, I like the idea of ​​designing. I have always been a person who criticizes the houses, spaces and places that I visit, thinking that it could be better or that it would change because "it looks bad there" haha ​​but from what I think, I don't think I have decided wrong, I like the subjects of my career, I feel that it has been a pleasant and hard experience. Still, I think I'm on the right track

Comentarios

  1. Wooow!!, your changes were very radical, it reminds me a bit of my experience when I had to apply for a career!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I find that you have many interesting tastes(i love that), and I wondering that between all of them you decided architecture, because inside everything is a hard career but beautiful at the end.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares