HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE



From my point of view, architecture is that medium that can make a wish come true. The connection it has with the mind and heart, in a sensory way, is incredible, even, think I know that all of us at some point in our lives have wanted to have a unique space for our preferences and needs, and by having it, we feel somehow better and more complete. What's more, it not only reaches an emotional level, also works with the idea of ​​sustainability. As architects, the purpose is to counteract, or reduce the production of polluting gases, and architecture plays an important role in this area, cuz it is the one that proposes and works with sustainable energies, materials and ideas.

Now, if I think about how I see myself exercising this career, I see myself for more in an emotional and sensory field, that is, on a par with the requirements of the user, using for the most part, elements that are friendly with the environment. I have always thought of it as a career of gratification and help. To be able to understand the needs, translate them and execute them with beautiful details








Comentarios

  1. Hi, I also hope that we reduce the production of polluting gases sice that impacts a lot on climate change and can be a way to mitigate it is effects.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really liked the approach you gave to the answer, I hadn’t thought about it like that, in a more sensory way, and I think you are absolutely right, you create a body and give it a soul, it’s very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares