POST 2: THE BEST CONCERT EVER


Hello everyone, in this post I’m going to talk about the day I went to the Justin Bieber concert, a singer who is renowned for his singles like "Baby" "Sorry" "Stay", etc. he had 15 years old when start his career as singer and now she was 25 years old.

The concert was in 2017, when I was 15 years old haha ​​I was a kid now that I think better! Well, I was in the city of Santiago on March 23 and I went with my best friend Valentina, and I remember we were so excited about the long wait, the concert started at 9 pm, but we arrived at 12 am, it was full. of people waiting under the sun, I was one of them,

The moment the doors opened, all the people started running everywhere, it was total chaos, some girls fell to the street, others collided with each other, but when we sat on our chairs, it was a feeling of peaceful. We were there!

When the concert started, I remember the feeling… was a kind of happy but happier than just HAPPY, my best friend and I screamed like we had never screamed and the next day we woke up dysphonic.















Comentarios

  1. I didn't think that in college I would find people who still like Yastim hahahahah, I also have memories of a Justin concert full of screaming, falling, hitting, fainting, etc.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares