POST 1: A COUNTRY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Hello everyone, in this post I am going to tell you about a country that I would like to visit one day. I'm not really sure, but I think I would like to go to Europe, exactly Italy, because I have been looking at pictures of the people, the architecture and the life, and it is so attractive! I mean, it is a country with history and identity, the houses are so beautiful and unified. 
 

If one day I were to go, I would like to visit as many towns and cities as possible, in addition to going to Rome, a city with a lot of architectural and cultural potential, I would love to see all the things that I have learned in class. However, I don't think it is my ideal country to live indeterminately, rather as vacations or internships, in that aspect I don't rule out the option of living a few months in there, but I wouldn't be there all my life.


Comentarios

  1. Europe is so beautiful, you feel like you are living inside a movie. A 100% recommended trip. I think the only place I wouldn't go is Paris, they say there are a lot of mice.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares