A SUBJECT I'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER


This semester in my architecture career, I had 4 subjects, of which 1 of them differed much more in terms of the themes and meaning of the course. i'm talking about de CULTURA DE LA ARQUITECTURA CLÁSICA.

If there are something that I like about architecture is history, how it has been developing around the years, decades, and centuries. And one of all decades that likes me, is the classic one. The desing is so armonic, natural and delicated, even, cause of that, has been recreated and reused trought the years, by different people and times up to the present day, as is conceived in the neoclassical. 

In classes, we studied the entire history of architecture in Greece, Rome and in the Renaissance, we met works of the moment, architects and designs characteristic of the style. All this matter is evaluated through essays and small drawings with explanations of them, each of them was individual, which might sound heavy, but in fact, the academic load was low, jobs that take a day to do it, for what apart from learning well, thanks to the good teacher I had, I couldn't have fatigue and stress from the subject.


Comentarios

  1. Hi, the classic history es vert entertaining. When I study those cultures, it makes me want to travel back in the time and see their great cities.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My teacher wasn't that good, I slept a lot in his classes jaja.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares