A CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE THAT I ENJOY VISITING

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/u/0/?tgif=d 

Google Slides is a teamwork option on the web, you can share your work, either a report, essay, presentation, etc. All in real time and with many people at the same time. You can decorate each slide, attach images, insert shapes, technically it is the same as Microsoft's application, Power Point, with the difference that it's a online and more efficient medium. 

Precisely this application in my third semester of university has helped me a lot, in all the subjects, because each one of them had as a requirement teamwork, therefore, this app, greatly streamlined the times, expression of ideas and advances. Now, that I have closed my theorists, and I'm in workshop, also continue to use it, since as groups we must present projects and clearly, we need a means to do so, and this is. It really is a very feasible app, more today that online work is the only solution available to the continuation of education, although it isn't the most fun, there is nothing more to do.




Comentarios

  1. Ohh it's great!! I didn’t know this website, but I will try it, it will surely be useful for future classes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares