A PHOTOGRAPH AND ITS STORY

  The photograph that appears there, rather than signifying something material or representative, the important thing about the photo, is the person next to me.

I don't like talking about my boyfriend out loud, but to be honest, he is the only person at this time of my life, with who I can feel safe in any situation, for different reasons I have had family detachments and he, has made me feel protected.

I remember that this photograph was taken by my cousin María Paz, one day when the three of us went out for a walk. This is one of the few photos we have together, in fact, is one of the ones that I like the most and treasure, because of what it transmits and how long it took us to have a good shot of both.

That day it was so cold, but we laugh a lot trying to take just one good photo.

Comentarios

  1. I really like your photo !! you could even post it on a Pinterest couple goals board.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous photo! contrast and sunset in the background makes it look very magical and romantic

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares