A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

Hello everyone, in this blog I'm going to talk about my favorite food, that I have never tired of eating it,  and I think I willn't in the future. I'm talking about SALADS <3. Specifically the one with lettuce, with tuna, added cooked potatoes, seasoned with lots of lemon and olive oil, omg it's so delicious !!

Although I admit that I like to prepared it in the next way: I cook the potatoes first, because they take a little longer to cook, then I wash the lettuce, pick it up and wash it again hahaha. When all that is ready, I pour them into a bowl, add the tuna, add oil, salt and finally a lot of lemon (I like to add lemon to all meals). The fact that they are so fresh and tasty, is what I like the most about salads.

Now, if I go back in time to remember why I like it so much, could be because in my family the salad was never missing on the table, and they were never small portions, they were always big sources, even more than one. The consequence of that family habit isn't really bad at all, because eating vegetables is very healthy and I'm going to say that I love eating them!

Tell me I'm not the only one ...





Comentarios

  1. Absolutely right!! I also love salads, but lettuce is my favorite. Usually, when I’m hungry in the evenings, I prepare lettuce salad with Sevillan green olives.
    Lately, I’ve started to add balsamic vinager... I must confess that I’m a bit tricky and I only like the one from a certain brand.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. in my family be it usually behavior eat more salad in reality 5 days to the week

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is great that you like so much that preparation, apart from being very healthy is a food that gives for many tastes and for any time of the year

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares