WHO AM I?

 


Well, the definition of ourselves is a little complicated, cuz we never know what can we say about us, cuz even we don't know ourselves. Howeveer, i can try it.
Annabel (me) tend to be a curious person, that always wants to know the "Why" of everything. Doesn't like the lies, the hypocrisy and the people who makes a dramas or a mad for everything. (General)
Now, Annabel (not exactly the doll) is my one and only name, i don't have a second. "González" is my father's  surname, a family who always lived in Manantiales (a town close to San Fernando) and "Donoso" is my mother's surname, but they come from far compared to my dad's family, to be exact, from Santiago. My sister Milena born there, in the capital, in my case I born in San fernando, where i'm living know with my dad. 
About my personal life, i have a boyfriend - why im talk you about him? - cuz he is the only reason in this quarantine I still stand up, he holds me, distracts me  from the chaos. I´m grateful to the things that i have and the things that i don't

Comentarios

Entradas populares